Automation and control - to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of educational obtained at the level of higher education, which are the basis for the original or the possibility of development or application of ideas, often in the context of scientific research; apply knowledge, understanding and ability to solve problems in new or unfamiliar situations and contexts within broader (or multidisciplinary) areas related to the field of study; integrate knowledge, deal with the complexities and make judgments based on incomplete or limited information, taking into account ethical and social responsibility for the application of these judgments and knowledge;
Objects of professional activity - Electricity, power plants and substations, electricity organizations, organizations operating structures for various purposes, and other facilities related to electricity.
- To ensure a strong basic training in the principles and methods of design, operation and management of power and automation and control;
- Promote intellectual maturity, the development of creative and critical thinking, design skills, communication and collaboration, professional and ethical responsibility, learning needs throughout their lives;
- Prepare the graduate for a successful career in the field and power generation facilities, private, public and government organizations, educational institutions, through the teaching of disciplines that provide fundamental knowledge and intellectual maturity required in a competitive environment.
- To carry out the work in the field of scientific and technical work on the design, information services, organization of production, labor and management, measurement assurance, technical control;
- To research and analyze the necessary scientific and technical information, technical data, performance and results of the work, summarize and organize them, conducts the necessary studies and calculations, using modern computer equipment, participate in scientific conferences and meetings;
- Provide guidance and practical assistance in the implementation of projects, programs, plans and contracts, technical and scientific research;
- To organize the work to improve the scientific and technical knowledge workers;
- To organize and conduct technical maintenance of devices, systems and networks of electric power to participate in the development and modernization of methods and means of technical operation;
- Promote the development of creativity, rationalization, invention, to introduce achievements of domestic and foreign science and technology, the use of best practices, participate in research projects, promote the development of electric power industry.
Our graduates will know:
- Three languages (Moldovan, Russian and English), providing human communication in their professional practice;
- Characteristics and rules of investment cooperation in selected professional and related fields;
- The main driving forces of change in the economic structure in the workplace.
Our graduates will be able to:
- Integrated knowledge received within different disciplines, use them to solve production and management problems in the new environment for enterprises;
- To conduct microeconomic analysis of economic activity electromechanical service companies and use the results to improve its operations;
- To make effective decisions in a complex and non-standard situations in the field of organization and management of business electromechanical service enterprise;
- To put into practice the law of the Republic of Kazakhstan standards in the activities of the electromechanical service enterprise;
- Creative thinking and creative approach to solving new problems and situations that arise in the operation of electromechanical equipment.