Instrument making – field of science and technique, branch of mechanical engineering, engaged in the development and manufacturing tools of measurement, analysis and data acquisition, automatic control system
Objects of professional activity- enterprise and organization of all fields, such as military industry, transport and communication, agriculture and housing, medicine, sphere of education and consumption, project organizations, various types of companies.
The mission of the educational program of scientific and pedagogical magistracy 6M071600 - "Instrument" is in development and self-development of the whole person - a highly qualified professional, scientific and pedagogical direction in the field of robotics and hardware automation systems for education institutions, and science companies in the development, design and implementation of automated systems .
Training of masters for professional work in the field of devices and systems for receiving, recording and processing information about the environment, technical and biological objects, based on the formation of masters general cultural and professional competences.
The objectives of the educational program:
1 Preparation professional with fundamental knowledge in applied disciplines, with a high level of professional culture, which owns the technical skills of design, operation and management technology, computer-controlled
2 Preparing graduates for activities in continuous self-improvement and self-development, learn new knowledge, skills and abilities on innovative areas of Instrumentation
3 Preparing undergraduates for a successful career in the field of automation and instrument-making, private, public and government organizations, educational institutions, by means of teaching subjects that provide profiling knowledge, tools and skills needed in a competitive environment
4 Pathways graduate, based on the diversity and dynamism of the catalog of elective subjects of the curriculum, with a predominance of practical skills in competencies, capable of performing professional duties in one or more activities based on learning outcomes, taking into account the specificity of these activities, the market requirements for organizational management , expertise
5 Preparation of the graduate as a competitive specialist in the field of instrumentation, including by increasing the international dimension in the educational and scientific programs, competent in the field of advanced device technologies, implementation and execution of research results.
The objectives of the educational program:
1 Direction of its activities on the implementation of the contribution to the development of a society based on knowledge, by providing education for continuing education programs.
2 students through the development of research and development, critical thinking, development of professionally-oriented skills.
3 Using a highly experience teaching undergraduates in different educational settings.
4 Preparation of a new generation competitive technical specialists for the labor market.
5 development environment that welcomes and supports people from different cultures and create an atmosphere of the pursuit of knowledge, the integration of academic and intellectual motivation.
6 Carrying out research work, conducting educational activities based on international best practice and the development of their brand of training.
7 Development of the "university-industry 'cooperation to meet the labor market requirements of the technical specialists to improve the quality of educational training programs for the sector of the economy and business.
8 The development of additional educational and training programs with the use of multimedia, new teaching technologies for training on the principle of learning throughout life.
9 Establishing partnerships with other universities and organizations in order to improve the quality of education, to support the technical and cultural ties.
Master of the direction of preparation "6M071600-Instrument" to be prepared to solve professional tasks in accordance with the profile oriented master's programs and professional activities.
Our graduates will know:
- And understand scientific and mathematical principles of reliability of technical systems;
- Methods for calculation of the automated electric drive, to be able to choose a reliable and efficient electric system, free to read the various control schemes and demonstrate debugging skills automated electric circuits;
- Principles of operation and specific digital motor control systems; have practical skills in maintenance, repair and diagnostics of industrial digital motor control systems;
- Know the principles and the specifics of the emergency power systems and process automation, as well as digital motor control systems;
- The basic principles and rules of construction of automated systems in electric power systems;
- Understand the structure and hardware devices used in the construction of automated dispatch control system;
- Types of surges, the main ways to protect against overvoltage, the main types of electrical insulation, the basic methods and techniques of isolation tests, the device and the principles of testing facilities;
- Types of high-voltage electric technologies and energy technologies; be able to use the electro-technological installations methods of analysis and simulation using modern computer technology and specialized software.
Our graduates will be able to:
- Search, selection, classification, analysis and processing of statistical information, an assessment of its usefulness and purposeful use for solving the educational, scientific and industrial problems;
- To plan and carry out the necessary experiments, interpret the data and draw conclusions;
- Apply their knowledge for the analysis and synthesis of specific and special automatic control systems in the power industry, including optimal and adaptive control systems using, modeling techniques;
- Collect and process with the use of modern information technologies and interpret the necessary data to make judgments on relevant scientific and practical tasks, select the analytical and numerical methods in the development of mathematical models of electrical installations and systems of technological processes in the power industry;
- Select and use appropriate equipment and methods of calculating the energy power converters and converter equipment;
- Choose the analytical and numerical methods for calculating the various relay protection devices, to analyze the reliability and stability of their work;
- The use of modern systems and methods of electromechanical energy conversion;
- Select and use appropriate equipment, tools and methods for calculation of renewable electricity;
- To develop plans and programs of innovative activity at the enterprise, assess the innovative and technological risks associated with the introduction of new technologies, organize training and staff training units in the field of innovation and co-ordinate the work of the staff at the complex solution of innovative problems, take the initiative, including in situations risk, to take full responsibility, given the price of errors and to conduct training to assist employees;
- Select and use methods and techniques to optimize power grids, energy efficiency, develop production quotas at the expense of materials, energy, etc .;
- Possess capacity for installation, adjustment, testing, commissioning and commissioning of electricity and electrical equipment;
- Organize and carry out maintenance, repair and maintenance of industrial electrical installations; perform work on industrial electrical troubleshooting;
- To synthesize, analyze, critically reflect, organize, predict when setting goals in the sphere of professional activity with a choice of ways to achieve them, critically evaluate the mastered theories and concepts, to rethink the experience, modify if necessary, the profile of their professional activities, is able to conduct educational work with modern methods and technology.