The main objectives of the Master's program
• When preparing the profile:
- Training of managers at various levels of enterprises, organizations and governments of relevant industries;
• if a scientific and pedagogical training:
- Training for the teaching of the respective disciplines in undergraduate programs in educational institutions;
- Preparation of specialists for work in the scientific - research organizations.
Undergraduates the opportunity to obtain a double Master's international qualifications as a result of the continuation of the second year of study at foreign universities - partners of the United States, Western Europe and Russia.
The duration of education graduate programs
• at the scientific and pedagogical preparation is 2 years;
• When preparing the profile is 1.5 years.
The main criterion of completion of the educational process is the development of a master's degree undergraduates
• if a scientific and pedagogical training - 46 credits.
• In profile training - 36 credits
Master's graduate is awarded the academic degree of Master of Engineering and Technology with a degree in Petroleum Engineering.
The objects of professional activity of graduates graduate are:
- Oil and gas companies, oil, gas and gas condensate fields, both on land and at sea, the company drilling oil and gas wells, oil and gas pipelines, storage facilities and bases, underground gas storage facilities;
- Research institutions, governments and enterprises control over the activities of oil and gas industry, educational institutions, design organizations, higher education institutions public and private profiles, bodies of state administration in the field of education