Profile subject - Physics
Power engineering - the area of electric power science and technology, which should be able to formulate goals and objectives of designing systems of electric power, control technology and technical systems, as well as carry out research work on the development of systems of power and automation and management of technical and technological systems with the use of modern methods and means management, monitoring and analysis
Objects of professional activity - Electricity, power plants and substations, electricity organizations, organizations operating structures for various purposes, and other facilities related to electricity.
- To ensure a strong basic training in the principles and methods of design, operation and management in the electricity sector;
- Promote intellectual maturity, the development of creative and critical thinking, design skills, communication and collaboration, professional and ethical responsibility, learning needs throughout their lives;
- Prepare the graduate for a successful career in the field and power generation facilities, private, public and government organizations, educational institutions, through the teaching of disciplines that provide fundamental knowledge and intellectual maturity required in a competitive environment.
The main objective of the specialty is to prepare undergraduates to the following types of professional activity:
- To carry out the work in the field of scientific and technical work on the design, information services, organization of production, labor and management, measurement assurance, technical control;
- To research and analyze the necessary scientific and technical information, technical data, performance and results of the work, summarize and organize them, conducts the necessary studies and calculations, using modern computer equipment, participate in scientific conferences and meetings;
- Provide guidance and practical assistance in the implementation of projects, programs, plans and contracts, technical and scientific research;
- To organize the work to improve the scientific and technical knowledge workers;
- To organize and conduct technical maintenance of devices, systems and networks of electric power to participate in the development and modernization of methods and means of technical operation;
- Promote the development of creativity, rationalization, invention, to introduce achievements of domestic and foreign science and technology, the use of best practices, participate in research projects, promote the development of electric power industry.
Our graduates will know:
- International and domestic standards, regulations, directives, orders superiors and other domestic organizations, methodical, regulations and guidance relating to the work performed;
- The prospects of technical development and especially the activities of institutions, organizations, enterprises;
- Principles of work, specifications, design features used by domestic and foreign electric power plants and systems;
- Research methods, rules and conditions of work; basic requirements for the technical documentation, materials, products;
- Methods of research and calculations, determine the technical and economic efficiency of the research and development;
- Science and technology, advanced domestic and foreign experience in the electricity sector; fundamentals of the economy, the organization of production, labor and management; basics of labor law;
-rule and regulations of labor protection, safety, industrial hygiene and fire protection.
Our graduates will be able to:
- Ability to apply the knowledge gained in the study of mathematics, physics, electrical engineering, basic and applied research in teaching in undergraduate;
- Demonstrate the ability to collect, correlate, and skillful use of information from various other sources;
- Ability to plan and carry out an experiment, record, analyze and interpret data;
- Are able to control and manage complex, changing relationship between work and learning that require new strategic approaches can be held accountable for their contribution to the science of professional knowledge and practical skills and / or have the ability to check the power of strategic research group