The mission of the educational program 6M071900 - "Radio Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunications" is to contribute to the development of the university and society by training smart, highly mobile professionals in radio engineering, electronics and telecommunications.
The aim of the educational program 6M071900 - "Radio Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunications" is the training of highly qualified undergraduates based on the integration of education and science, an effective system of preparation of scientific and scientific-pedagogical personnel of the new formation, are able to solve the issues of improving society, science and the development of new technologies in telecommunications, electronics and communication systems.
- Development of professional models for the educational program 6M071900- "Radio Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunications" for the training of highly qualified undergraduates
- Development of curriculum for specialty 6M071900 and its upgrading to meet modern programs for the training of scientific, scientific and pedagogical staff of the new formation
- Development of curriculum taking into account the views of graduate students, faculty and employers to improve the quality indicators of the knowledge and compliance with educational program 6M071900 modern trends of development of radio engineering, electronics and telecommunications.
- Provide educational program 6M071900- "Radio Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunications" highly qualified engineering and teaching staff and strengthening the material-technical base. Organization of occasional lectures of representatives of production and attract world-class scientists
- Strengthening of research 6M071900 OP in accordance with modern requirements in the field of radio engineering, electronics and telecommunications. Organization of undergraduates practices in scientific fields.
- deep knowledge in the field of radio engineering, electronics and telecommunications, knowledge of the latest world achievements in the industry and our state policy in the global economy; knowledge of the prospects of the industry development of modern instruments of radio engineering, electronics and telecommunications, engineering calculations; methods of research, design and experimental works; standards and technical specifications;
- The ability to effectively use the main and auxiliary equipment, make operational technology solutions; quickly respond to emerging changes; the ability to simulate and optimize technology solutions; analyze the scientific and technical literature and patent research; the ability to select the technological equipment for the electronics and telecommunication corresponding operational and future requirements;
- Adopt a scientific approach to the selection and management decisions, to determine the order of execution of works, to carry out the search for optimal solutions for the creation of technology and equipment of electronic and telecommunication companies;
- Preparation of a new generation competitive in relation to the labor market;
- The direction of its activities on the implementation of the contribution to the development of a society based on knowledge of radio engineering, electronics and telecommunications by providing education for continuing education programs;
- The establishment of partnerships with other research universities and organizations in order to improve the quality of education, to support the technical and cultural links in radio engineering, electronics and telecommunications.