Industrial engineering is industry which creates new machines, equipment, machines, vehicles, etc. It requires the use of large amounts of resources - finances, material support, time, and professional staff. Industrial engineering is one of the indicators which shows the level of development of the country, the intellectual capacities of the population, their level of education, etc.
Objects of professional activity is governments, universities and research institutions, industry, the military-industrial complex, the scope of production and consumption
Educational program 6D071200 - "Industrial engineering" covers topical issues in the field of industrial engineering, it is methodical and practical in nature, linked to the issues of improving the industrial engineering industry in the development and maintenance of effective methods of organizing production efficiency and competitiveness of industrial engineering.
Objectives of EP 6D071200 «Industrial engineering» are designed in accordance with the national development priorities identified in the Strategy "Kazakhstan - 2050": the maximum satisfaction of the current and future needs of the national economy in specialists, in accordance with the educational policy of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Objectives of EP satisfy state requirements, stakeholders and students in high-quality educational services. The range of stakeholders includes all participants of EP implementation, as well as employers - large companies and enterprises, the profile of which corresponds to areas of training.
The purpose of the educational program 6D071200- «Industrial engineering» are:
- creation of the preparation system of scientific and scientific-pedagogical personnel for the effective operation and management decisions of innovative technologies in the field of engineering, able to solve the issues of improvement of society, economy, industry, science and the development of new technologies;
- implementation of the educational process in accordance with the principles of international practice of training scientific-pedagogical personnel, competitive in today's job market.
The objectives of the educational program of doctoral studies are:
- preparation of native doctors, competitive both domestically and on the international labor market, the integration of national educational programs into the world educational space;
- training of specialists with a high level of professional culture, including the culture of professional dialogue with civil position, ability to formulate and solve practical modern scientific and practical problems.
Requirements to key competences of doctoral education programs.
For the solution of professional problems should be aware of:
- the state and patterns of development of science, technology and innovative technologies;
- about the advanced knowledge, modern methods and means of experimental research, design and development of products in industrial engineering;
- tendencies of development of innovative technologies in the field of industrial engineering
- the use of 3D technology
Our graduates will know:
- the main types of information technologies;
- legislative and other normative materials relating to the organization of engineering products and technologies;
- the main organizational, managerial and economic principles in solving problems in the engineering industry.
Our graduates will be able to:
- use the legislative, regulatory and legal documents relating to professional activities;
- keep the conversation-dialogue in official and foreign languages, using the rules of speech etiquette, to read the literature in the specialty without a dictionary to search the information, translate texts with a dictionary, make annotations, reports and business letters in a foreign language;
- to use basic knowledge of related and fundamental science in educational and professional activities;
- to apply methods and innovative technologies for solving problems in the manufacture of engineering products;
to able independently master new scientific direction, and in the future to lay the Foundation of a new scientific school.
to have skills:
- proficiency in the state language and language of interethnic communication; lexical and grammatical minimum of one of foreign languages;
- basics of industrial relations and management principles taking into account technical, financial, psychological and human factors;
- able to work with the software products, information technology search, collection, processing, analysis and storage of scientific and technical information;
- able to work with the normative-legal and reference documents and materials, providing the decision of tasks in many sectors of the economy.