Power engineering is to prepare highly qualified specialists, able to independently carry out scientific research focused on the development and implementation of innovative technologies.
Objects of professional activity - Electricity, power plants and substations, electricity organizations, organizations operating structures for various purposes, and other facilities related to electricity.
The aim of the educational program are: training of qualified specialists, able to independently carry out scientific research focused on the development and implementation of innovative technologies.
The objectives of the educational program of doctoral studies is the integration of scientific research and the educational process, the formation of a competent and socially-oriented specialist able to analyze, predict, critically evaluate and solve scientific, industrial and technological problems in specific areas of electric power.
Our graduates will know:
- Current trends, directions and patterns of development of Russian science in the context of globalization and internationalization;
- The methodology of scientific knowledge;
- Achievements of the world and Kazakhstan science in the field;
- Recognize and accept the social responsibility of science and education;
- Fluent foreign language for scientific communication and international cooperation;
Our graduates will be able to:
- To organize, plan and implement the process of scientific research; analyze, evaluate and compare the different theoretical concepts in the field of research and draw conclusions;
- Analyze and process information from different sources;
-provodit independent scientific study, characterized by academic integrity, based on modern theories and methods of analysis;
- Generate their own new scientific ideas, communicate their knowledge and ideas to the scientific community, expanding the boundaries of scientific knowledge;
- Select and use modern research methodology effectively;
- To plan and predict their further professional development.
have the skills to:
is a critical analysis, evaluation and comparison of different scientific theories and ideas;
- Analytical and experimental research activities;
- Planning and forecasting results of the study;
- Oratory and public speaking at international scientific meetings, conferences and seminars;
- Scientific writing and scientific communication;
- Planning, coordination and implementation of the research process;
- Systemic understanding of the field of study and demonstrate the effectiveness of the selected high-quality and scientific methods;
- Participation in scientific events, fundamental scientific domestic and international projects;
- Leadership management and leadership team;
- Responsible and creative approach to scientific and educational activities;
- Conducting a patent search, and transmit scientific information experience with the use of modern information and innovative technologies;
- Protection of intellectual property rights to scientific discovery and development.