Profile subject - Physics
Objects of professional activity -
physical processes and phenomena, physical and physical-technological devices, systems and complexes, as well as research and development, research and production, design organizations, enterprises, firms, companies, centers and institutions of higher learning.
The aim of the PhD educational program is:
-preparation highly physics, able to independently carry out scientific research focused on the development and introduction of innovative technologies;
-preparation of specialists that meet labor market needs, with relevant professional knowledge and practical skills, able and willing to theoretical and experimental studies in the chosen field of Technical Physics.
The objectives of the PhD educational program is the integration of scientific research and the educational process, the formation of a competent and socially-oriented specialist able to analyze, predict, critically evaluate and solve scientific, industrial and technological problems in specific areas of Technical Physics.
Requirements to key competences doctoral education program. To solve professional problems should possess the following scientific and methodological skills and abilities:
- Demonstrate the ability to use in practice the knowledge and understanding of basic concepts, principles, theories and facts related to the technical physics;
-Work with the special literature and other scientific and technical information;
-Know and understand scientific and mathematical principles underlying the various specializations in technical physics;
-Show their ability to apply the acquired knowledge for the production, formulation and solution of applied scientific problems of technical physics, using recognized methods; a critical analyze, evaluate and synthesize new and complex ideas.
Our graduates will know:
-Scientific and mathematical principles underlying the various specializations in technical physics;
- Fundamental physical concepts, principles and laws;
- Methods of mathematical modeling of physical processes;
- Implement the necessary full-scale or computational experiments, analyze and present in the required form the results and draw conclusions
Our graduates will be able to:
- Use in practice the knowledge and understanding of basic concepts,
- Solve the standard scientific and professional tasks;
- Plan and carry out the necessary experiments, interpret and summarize findings;
- Collect and processing, analyze and systematize of literature and other scientific and technical information, achievements of domestic and foreign scientists in the field of Technical Physics;
- Conduct a literature review of unsolved problems independently formulate scientific problems of technical and applied research, to find methods of solving tasks;
- Generalize the results of experimental research and analysis in the form of theses, articles and reports.