Biotechnology - the area biotech science, which includes the collection of biological and engineering methods, of ways and means for implementing bio engineering, bioproduction, bioenergy and bioengineering technologies in various industries: energy, mining, petroleum, mining, chemical, petrochemical, mechanical engineering and etc.
The objects of professional activity of graduates who have mastered the undergraduate program are research institutes and universities of biotechnological, biological, and engineering specialization, manufacturing plants and laboratories mining and processing industries.
The aim of the educational program is to prepare highly competitive training on engineering biotechnology can apply their knowledge in a variety of industries and in protecting the environment and have:
- Fundamental and applied knowledge in the field of biotechnology;
- Personal qualities, general cultural and professional competences, providing graduates academic mobility, contributing to their stability in the labor market.
- General cultural, universal (general scientific, personal, instrumental) and professional competence in accordance with the requirements of the time.
The objective of the educational program: training of competitive in the labor market bachelors biotechnologists constantly striving for self-training and continuous professional self-improvement.
Requirements to key competences Bachelor educational program.
To solve professional problems graduate should have an idea:
- About the basic objects, methods and principles of production used in industrial engineering and biotechnology;
- The current state, problems and prospects of development of biotechnology;
- On the requirements for biotechnology and biotechnology products;
Our graduates will know:
- Techniques of molecular and cellular biotechnology, biotechnology, micro- and macro-organisms, industrial engineering and biotechnology;
- Legislative and other normative materials concerning the organization of science and biotech biotechnical production;
- On the basic organizational and administrative and economic principles for solving problems in industrial biotechnology.
Our graduates will be able to:
- Use: methods and techniques of the study of biotechnological objects set of special disciplines for applications on biotechnology in various industries, computer search techniques, harvesting, storage and processing of information, biotechnology;
- To design and operate the production equipment, plant, processes and technologies;
- Analyze and predict changes in demand and supply and to determine the needs of society for biotechnological products;
- To organize on the basis of scientific work and to implement professional capacity.
- Adopt and implement the best, most efficient solution taking into account the patterns and trends in the development of techniques, technology, organization of production.