Ecology – scope universal science and practical activity, which involves a combination of knowledge of the composition, structure, properties, functions, regularities of development of ecosystems; methods, ways, means and principles for the protection of ecosystems, monitoring of environmental components, management and strategy of interaction between society and nature.
The objects of professional activities of environmental and conservation sites, including national parks, nature reserves, wildlife sanctuaries, biosphere reserves; environmental services of the enterprises of branches of industry, and also territorial administration of environmental protection, educational organizations, research institutes, environmental design.
Goals, objectives, programs
The purpose of the educational program is:
- creation of system of training of highly competitive personnel able to apply this knowledge in the work of environmental services in various industries and organizations for ecological design.
- realization of educational process in accordance with the principles of international practice of training of highly qualified personnel, competitive on modern labor market.
Objectives of the educational program are to prepare competitive graduates in national and international labour markets, integration of the national educational programs in the world educational space.
Requirements to key competences of the bachelor of education program.
For the solution of professional problems should be aware of:
- about the processes and phenomena occurring in nature and society on the local, regional and global levels;
- status and development trends of modern ecology;
- ways of solving problems in the field of interaction between nature and society, including environmental equipment, technologies and measures;
- on the main objects, methods and principles ecologizing production;
- about the requirements for environmentally friendly products, technologies, equipment.
Our graduates will know:
- the composition, structure, patterns of development, properties of the main object of modern ecology – ecosystems, including megacoaster – the biosphere;
- environmental problems in the relationship with the economic development of human society;
- major technological, economic, regulatory and legal principles for the solution of ecological tasks;
organizational, managerial and economic principles of the environmental problems;
- the main principles of nature management of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Our graduates will be able to:
to assess the impact of economic activities on all components of the environment;
to justify ecologized technology and hardware technology projects the development of environmental protection measures;
- use information technology and tools;
- to assess the environmental and economic effectiveness of environmental decisions.