Sphere of professional activity of specialty "5В071800 - Electrical engineering" is to provide basic training in the principles and methods of designing, operating and managing in the field of electric power.
Objects of professional activity of graduates are:
• power plants and substations;
• electric power systems and networks;
• power supply systems for objects and industries;
• devices for automatic control and relay protection in the electric power industry;
• power installations, power plants and complexes based on non-traditional and renewable energy sources;
• electrical insulation of electric power and electrical devices, cable products and wires, electric capacitors, materials and electrical insulation systems for cables, electric capacitors;
• electric drive and automation of mechanisms and technological complexes in various branches of the economy;
• various types of electric transport and means of ensuring the efficient functioning of transport systems;
• electricity of industrial enterprises, factory electric equipment of low and high voltage, electrical installations, electric networks of enterprises, organizations and institutions;
• normative and technical documentation and standardization systems;
• private, public and state organizations;
• educational establishments;
• research institutes and universities.
The purpose of the program: preparation of students for a successful career in the field of electric power industry, private, public and state organizations, educational institutions.
The task of the program is to train personnel through the teaching of disciplines that will provide the fundamental knowledge and intellectual maturity required in a competitive environment.
Mission of the program: providing a flexible educational process tailored to the individual needs and characteristics of students.
Advantages of the program:
• The program combines not only theoretical but also practical knowledge and skills;
• Traininglanguage are Kazakh and Russian;
• Highly qualified teaching staff;
• Individual approach to each student;
• Logical and balanced program structure;
• Providing each student with the opportunity to choose courses and modules of training;
• Effective educational technologies;
• Equipment of laboratories with modern equipment of companies "Schnieder Electric" (France) and "Training Technology" (Russia), in which, in addition to training experiments, it is also possible to conduct scientific research;
• Participation in research projects;
• Attraction of leading foreign scientists and professors for lecturing;
• Availability of practical’s bases for the regions of Kazakhstan;
• Diploma of one of the leading universities of Kazakhstan;
• Possibility to continue studying in the magistracy in the specialties 6М071800 - Power engineering, 6М070200 - Automation and management.
Practice bases:Regional branches of NK «KEGOC», «Karachaganak Petroleum Operating BV», JSC «АZHК», JSC «ASPMK-519», JSC «Shardarinskaya HPP», LLP «Ekibastuz GRES-1», LPP «ОntustikZharykTranzit», LPP «Moynak HPP», JSC «AlES», JSC «AtyrauZharyk», JSC «AZTM», JSC «Kentau transformer plant», LPP «ELCOS».