Preparation of highly skilled, competitive specialists in the design, construction, reconstruction and operation of heat and gas supply systems, ventilation and water supply, sewerage. Training is carried out on a full-time education for state grants, as well as internal and remote forms of training on a fee basis by the credit technology and completed a BA and technologies. Further post-graduate education can be continued for graduate education programs.
By specialty of bachelor 5B075200-engineering systems and networks can successfully carry out the following activities:
- In the field of surveying and design activity:
- collection and systematization of information and baseline data for the design of buildings, structures, engineering systems and equipment, planning and building of settlements;
- calculation and design of parts and assemblies using standard computer-aided design;
- Preparation of design and working of technical documentation, design of complete design work;
- ensuring that the development projects and technical documentation specification, standards, rules and regulations, technical specifications and other executive documents.
- In the field of production and technological and production-management activities:
- organization of workplaces, their technical equipment, installation of processing equipment;
- control over compliance with technological discipline;
- Maintenance of technological equipment and machinery;
- organization of metrological support of technological processes, the use of standard methods of quality control of construction, products, machinery and equipment;
- participation in the work on the final design and development processes in the preparation of construction, construction materials, products and structures, manufacture of machinery and equipment;
- implementation of environmental safeguards;
- organization of the work of small groups of performers, scheduling of personnel and wage funds;
- preparation of technical documentation (schedules, instructions, plans, estimates, orders for materials and equipment), as well as the established reporting on approved forms;
- execution of standardization work and preparation for certification of technical equipment, systems, processes, equipment and materials;
- execution of documented quality management system of the enterprise;
- Conduct organizational and planning calculations for the reorganization of the production area;
- Develop operational plans for the work of the primary production unit;
- Carrying out cost-benefit analysis of activity of the production unit.
- In the field of installation and commissioning, and service and operational activities:
- installation, commissioning, testing and commissioning of the construction operation, engineering systems and equipment of buildings, samples of products manufactured by the enterprise;
- Experimental verification of equipment and technological support;
- verification of the technical condition and residual life of building facilities and equipment;
- Organization of preventive inspections and maintenance;
- acceptance and assimilation of the input of the equipment;
- preparation of applications for equipment and spare parts, preparation of technical documentation for the repair;
- preparation of operating instructions for the equipment and test programs.
The advantage of training in the specialty 5B075200-engineering systems and networks KazNRTU named after K.I. Satpayev:
- Bachelor's diploma of state standard of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- a highly qualified teaching staff;
- employment opportunities in leading companies in the design and operation of engineering systems and networks;
- High demand for graduates of engineering systems and networks, due to the increased pace of construction of buildings and structures.
Upon completion of training graduates of profile work successfully:
- in civil organizations;
- specialized organizations in the field of engineering networks and facilities;
- in urban construction management organizations;
- organizations working with environmental organizations.