Duration of studying - 4 years
International accreditation ASIIN e. V. Mörsenbroicher Weg 200, 40470 Düsseldorf, numb..: 0211/900977-0, Факс: 0211/900977-99,
E-Mail: info[at]asiin[dot]de, www.asiin-ev.de.
For graduates of academic degree awarded: Bachelor of Geology and exploration of mineral deposits.
The goal of the program:
Preparation of highly skilled, competitive specialists in the shooting area, prospecting and exploration of mineral resources for mining exploration, geological enterprises engaged in subsoil use at all stages of exploration and mining production research and design institutions, universities and state agencies supervising on rational use and protection of mineral resources corresponding to requirements of the market and international standards.
Training is carried out on a full-time education for state grants, and for a fee on credit technology and completed a bachelor.
Further post-graduate education can be continued on educational Master's degree programs.
Bachelor on specialty "5B070600 - Geology and Exploration of Mineral Deposits" can successfully perform the following professional activities:
• organizational and technological;
• production and management;
• research and development;
• Educational (teaching)
Geology and Exploration of Mineral Deposits
Compulsory subjects - 24 credits, including:
1. General Geology
2. Structural Geology
3. Crystallography and Mineralogy
5. Geology and Mineral Resources of Kazakhstan
6. Geology of Mineral Deposits
7. Subsoil fundamentals
8. Research and exploration of mineral deposits
The advantages of studying the specialty on “Geology and Exploration of Mineral Deposits” in KazNRTU
• Getting the bachelor's degree program at an accredited ASSIIN
• Highly qualified teaching staff
• Demand for graduates KazNRTU in industrial organizations and enterprises
• The possibility of obtaining two-diploma postgraduate education in the magistracy "Geoengineering" together with the University of Lorraine.