Educational Program " Industrial Engineering" is the preparation of specialists for work in the field of industrial engineering, with a theoretical basis and practical skills of designing manufacturing, process manufacturing engineering products, owning a set of tools, techniques and methods of production and processing, engineering design, experimental research, organizationally economic and management activities, as well as design and design, aimed at manufacturing a competitor. The ability of engineering products through the application of modern methods of calculation and design of new equipment designs, devices, machines, structures and new materials, solving problems of dynamics, durability, reliability of industrial systems.
The purpose of EP 5B071200 «Industrial Engineering» is to provide quality professional education in the field of technical and technological preparation of production, design and manufacture of engineering products, organization and management process, confirmed the level of knowledge, skills and competences on the basis of established criteria, the state obligatory standard.
The contents of EP «Industrial Engineering» through the development of multi-level training system, basic and quality education, continuity of education and science, the unity of teaching, education, research and innovation activities aimed at maximizing customer satisfaction should provide the following results:
- training for bachelors for various industries that know the methods and principles of research, design and production of machinery;
- thinking of the main directions in the field of humanitarian and socio-economic sciences, to analyze socially significant problems and processes of activity;
- communication skills, be able to work in a team, adapt to change, promote social cohesion;
- motivation for lifelong learning, have the skills to independently acquire knowledge and improve their skills;
- training of specialists for research and development in the field of industrial engineering;
- training of professional and competitive specialists in machine building;
- understanding of modern methods of teaching in universities and colleges, about modern methods of scientific research work, the work of experts in industry and research institutions;
- acquisition of practical skills in the design and manufacturing processes of machine-building production (blanking, machining and assembly machines), mathematical processing of research results, preparation of technological processes with the use of modern information technologies.
Graduate of 5В071200 "Industrial Engineering" should be ready:
- to acquire new knowledge and technologies in the professional sphere;
- to set goals and formulate tasks related to the implementation of professional functions;
-to have sufficient fundamental and applied knowledge necessary for professional activities;
- to know how to access global sources of knowledge, to master modern information technologies;
- to obtain methodology and analytical skills;
- to be able to apply methods of conducting scientific research;
- to be able to transform the acquired knowledge into innovative technologies;
Bachelors in 5В071200 "Industrial Engineering" perform the following professional activities:
- experimental research;
- calculation and design and analysis;
- industrial and technological research;
- operational service;
- installation and commissioning;
- organizational and managerial research;
- software and management;
- educationally pedagogical research.
The bases of production practices for trainees in the EP "Industrial Engineering":
- JSC "Almaty Heavy Machinery Plant"
- JSC "Machine Building Plant named after S.Kirov »
- LLP "Almaty Ventilator Plant"
- LLP "MasterSklad"
- LLP Tengizstroyservis Group
JSC "BELKAMIT", and others.
International cooperation with universities where exchange programs are provided:
- Ivanovo State University of Chemical Technology (Russia, Ivanovo);
- Moscow State Technological University "STANKIN" (Russia, Moscow);
- "Physical and Technical Institute of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus" (Republic of Belarus, Minsk);
- company "ADEM" (Russia, Moscow);
- State educational institution of higher professional education "Siberian State Automobile and Highway Academy (SibADI)" (Russia, Novosibirsk).
Advantages of the program:
- training in Kazakh, Russian languages
- high quality of provided services
- diploma of one of the leading universities in Kazakhstan
- opportunity for career growth
- highly qualified faculty stuff