During training students of the given specialities study the complex of the disciplines providing qualitative professional education. The significant part of study hours is allocated on the studying of programming languages of the various level, network and client-server technologies, protection of the information, systems of databases, computer modelling, systems of the artificial intellect, the management of systems of various classes: economic, bank, organizational, industrial, technological and many others. The best students are trained also education and training abroad.
Students of the senior rates are invited to work on speciality in the various organizations and firms even before the ending of training.
Bachelors and masters on speciality «Information systems» are focused on creation, designing and development of the software of various information systems: systems of decision-making, expert and intellectual systems, information retrieval systems in various branches of economy, the finance and manufactures.
Bachelors and masters on speciality «Computer technics and software» are focused on creation, designing, development of programs and application of the new information technologies for management, planning and the organizations of processes in economic, organizational, industrial, social and management systems of the various structure.
The department conducts the occupations on the following disciplines:
Speciality 5B050703 - «Information systems»:
- 1. Algorithmization and programming languages;
- 2. System engineering;
- 3. Bases of information systems;
- 4. Systems of databases;
- 5. Software of information systems;
- 6. Bases of computer modelling;
- 7. Technology of programming;
- 8. Programming in Java language;
- 9. Interfaces of information systems;
- 10. Computer calculations;
- 11. Designing of information systems;
- 12. Methods of processing of the information;
- 13. Information networks;
- 14. Reliability of information systems;
- 15. Protection of the information;
- 16. Organization of computers and computer systems;
- 17. Theory of decision-making;
- 18. Internet - technologies;
- 19. Object-oriented programming.