The educational program "Materials Processing Technology pressure" is focused on preparation of bachelors in the field of metal processing and non-metallic materials, as well as the creation of new materials, through the action of different deforming environments.
Graduates are prepared for work in the following sectors: mechanical engineering, chemical, mining, oil, gas, iron and steel industries.
Educational program provided an opportunity to in-depth study of a foreign language that provides a high level of general cultural and professional competencies of graduates and their competitiveness in the labor market, and enables their training for 1-2 semesters in leading foreign universities for academic mobility program.
Bachelor of this specialty can perform the following professional activities:
- Industrial and technological;
- Organizational and technological;
- Scientific issledovateskuyu.
The goal of the program: preparation of competitive specialists who know the methods and principles of design and development of advanced technological processes of treatment of metals and non-metallic materials, research, production and operation of products and materials processing equipment pressure.
The objective of the program:
- Obtaining a full and high-quality vocational education relevant international standards;
- Obtaining the competence of the main directions, trends, achievements and challenges in the field of materials forming, types of used equipment, technologies and modes of pretreatment and processing of materials, methods of evaluation and quality control materialoproduktsii.
Program duration: 4 years
Occupation Format: Modular
Free training on the grant
• High quality of educational services
• Diploma of the leading technical university in Kazakhstan
• Opportunity for career growth
• Highly qualified teaching staff
• Seminars, workshops, master classes invited foreign professors
• Participation in research projects and competitions.