Distinctive features of the program:
- education on the priority (strategic) direction of the development of science, technology and engineering;
- training of highly qualified personnel for the development of modern high technologies and introduction of new materials and coatings for various purposes;
- high level of training of specialists in the field of modern materials science and development of nanomaterials and coatings of new generations;
- possibility of using the laboratory and scientific base of KazNRTU after. K.I. Satpayev, institute of physics and technology, NNLOT;
- possibility of mastering the most advanced equipment.
The cycle of professional disciplines includes engineering, information and technological disciplines. For example, descriptive geometry and computer graphics, informatics and information and communication technologies, materials science and materials technology, mechanics of materials and design basics, electrical engineering and electronics, the methods of research of substance structure. Students have practical training both in scientific laboratories, and on manufacture (depending on a chosen profile).
Goal of the program: training the highly qualified specialists in the field of engineering sciences.
Objective of the program: graduate bachelors who can perform industrial, technological and organizational work at industrial enterprises, as well as perform an experimental work on research of structure and properties of materials.
The mission of the program is to provide a flexible educational process taking into account individual needs and characteristics of bachelors.
Future professions: Defectoscopist, chemical and spectral analysis engineer, electron microscopy engineer, material and coating test engineer, material engineer.
Duration of the program: 4 years or 8 academic terms.
Classes are held on weekdays.
Total number of credits: 129.
Free grant training, the cost is 635 800 tenge.
Advantages of the program:
• Providing each studenta choice of courses and training modules.
• Training in Kazakh and Russian.
• Training some disciplines in English.
• Diploma of one of the leading universities of Kazakhstan.
• Opportunity for career growth.
• Highly qualified professional and teaching staff.
• Individual approach to each student.
• Attraction of leading foreign scientists and professors for lectures.
• Training laboratories are provided with modern equipment.
• Availability of practice base.
• Possibility to continue the education on the given specialty on Post-Graduate programs.
Practice in the Institute of Physics and Technology, National Nuclear Center, National Center of Space Research and Technology, Center for Earth Sciences and Metallurgy.