Area of professional activity:
- psycho-pedagogical activity in educational institutions and vocational education institutions
- technical, technological, industrial, economic sphere of professional activity in the primary organizations, secondary and additional vocational training research and development, engineering, design and production organizations
- research activities in the field of education and industry in improving the skills of workers according to specialization
- cultural and educational, administrative and planned activities in accordance with the qualification of vocational training Bachelor.
Objects of professional activity: land and means of complete pedagogical process in the following organizations related to education process:
- secondary schools, lyceums, gymnasiums;
- educational and industrial complexes (associations), training and exchange network, centers of training, retraining and advanced training of workers and the public employment service specialists;
- vocational and technical schools, colleges;
- specialized secondary schools, colleges;
- higher education institutions;
- engineering offices;
- factory laboratories;
- research organizations;
- Engineering and design organizations.
The aim of the educational program is to: the formation of a highly qualified specialist, teacher of the new formation, who will be able to solve scientific, educational, industrial and technological problems and problems of strategy the main directions of the state policy in the field of education in the conditions of 12 years general profile education; performance of the necessary functions and professional activities of a teacher of vocational training teacher and a teacher of technology and business labor.
Tasks of Educational program
- Professional development of civil position and its environmental, physical, ethical, legal culture and a culture of thinking;
- Development of human and social values and personality of the teacher;
- Developing the spirit of patriotism and respect for the cultures, traditions and customs of other nations;
- Formation of fundamental knowledge and skills needed in professional activities;
- Formation of future professionals understanding that a person is the subject of activity and self-development;
- Familiarization with modern teaching technologies and self-development of the future specialist;
- Familiarization with modern methodology issues, achievements of domestic and world pedagogy.
Graduates of the bachelor can work in positions of vocational training teacher, labor technology teacher and business, trainers, teacher of general technical disciplines of special technology on a range of blue-collar occupations in secondary and vocational schools. They also can work at colleges, high schools and as industrial training masters in the system of higher and secondary vocational education, regardless of their departmental affiliation and ownership form, and may hold primary positions of the first category technician, research assistants, technicians, engineers of research, engineering and design organizations.
Requirements to key competences Bachelor
- The scientific basis of psychological, pedagogical, social and human sciences, the foundations of modern production, construction materials, tools, means of labor and the production process;
- Fundamentals of the economy and entrepreneurship, marketing, management in educational institutions, industry and the service sector;
- Requirements to equip educational workshops;
- Key issues of organization and economy of production, uniform system design and technological documentation;
- Requirements to the content and nature of work in modern production, the main profession of engineering and agricultural production, road transport, energy and other sectors of the economy;
- Analyze socially significant problems and processes and to use modern methods of various sciences in professional, educational, social activities;
- well organize their work in scientific manner;
- conduct teaching and educational work;
- build and equip training workshops;
has the skills:
- to use computer and office equipment in educational process;
- to use modern pedagogical technologies in educational process;
- of operation of modern technological equipment at the level of labor skill rank 3;
- system of methods to provide conditions for student personal development;
- speech etiquette, accepted in society, and professional vocabulary;
- trainee personality development technologies, training and education technologies;
- personality-oriented education personal development technology;
- teacher communication technology;
- methods of analysis, design, evaluation and correction of educational process in vocational school;
- skills to analyze educational situations and solve pedagogical tasks;
- methods of designing of pedagogical technologies and technical and methodological support for modern worker preparation;
- ways of didactic supply of the lessons;
- methods of technological, organizational and economic design of the relevant industry;
- skills of technical measurements and work with technical information in the field of the relevant industries;
- methodology for calculating the parameters of the systems and components of automated equipment in enterprises;
- worker profession in relevant industry.
Who can receive bachelor's degree
- graduates of institutions of secondary education of the current year on the base of UNT (Unified National Testing;
- previous years graduates of secondary vocational education (college), in, according to the results scored of СТЕ (Сomplex Тesting of Еntrants)
threshold of 60 points or more.
- On the basis of general secondary education - 4 years (full-time education).
- On the basis of secondary professional education - 3 years (full-time and distance learning);
- On the basis of higher education - 2 and 3 years (depending on the basic education).
Industrial production, by industry: machine-building and metallurgical production (Maintenance and repair of technological machines and equipment), qualification - teacher of professional training.