Radio engineering, electronics and telecommunications – is a field of science and technology, which includes a set of means, ways and methods of activities related to research, development, creation and operation of electronic devices, technologies, radio engineering devices and telecommunications. Bachelors of the direction "Radio engineering, electronics and telecommunications" will study the physical fundamentals of electronics, the fundamentals of telecommunications, optics, satellite communications systems, special devices for radio engineering and electronics, mobile communications, engineering and computer graphics and many other disciplines.
Purpose: The purpose of the specialty 5B071900 - "Radio engineering, electronics and telecommunications" (Bachelor's) is the training of personnel focused in the development, implementation and operation of telecommunications, radio engineering, electronic systems and mobile communications.
The task of the program: the release of bachelors, who have a set of necessary knowledge and skills.
Mission of the program: providing a flexible educational process tailored to individual needs and specialties of bachelors.
Duration of the program: 4 years or 8 academic semesters.
Classes are held on weekdays.
Total number of credits: 129.
The advantages of the program:
- Providing each student with the choice of courses and training modules.
- Teaching in Kazakh, Russian.
- Diploma of one of the leading universities of Kazakhstan.
- Opportunity for career growth.
- Highly qualified faculty.
- Individual approach to each student.
- Attraction of leading foreign scientists and professors for lecturing.
- Training laboratories with modern equipment.
- Availability of a practice base.
- Possibility to continue studying in this specialty in the magistracy and doctoral studies.
- Practice in JSC “Kazakhtelecom”; GTC "Almatytelecom"; JSC “Kazpost”; JSC "Almatytranstelecom"; LLP "Kar-Tel Beeline", JSC "Kaztranscom"; Alma-TV; MTS of the Kazakh National University named after K.I. Satpayev and others.