Technological machinery and equipment (by industry) - trains bachelors in three sectors: mining industry - "Mining machines and equipment"; Metallurgical industry - "Metallurgical machinery and equipment"; Oil & Gas - "Machinery and Equipment Oil and Gas Industry", as well as distance learning.
Enrolling in this program, you will have a unique opportunity to explore all kinds of technological machines and equipment:
- to engage in the development of structures of various types of equipment, and their research and testing, and operation of various equipment used in the industry;
- professionally and independently apply theoretical knowledge and practical skills that are sufficient for the use of complex equipment in any industrial processes metals and mining, oil and gas industry;
- possess professional knowledge in their subject area, based on production relations and the principles of management of technical, financial and human factors;
- acquire knowledge of secondary aggregate, basic and specialized disciplines as their obligatory component and a component of choice in accordance with the chosen trajectory of education in the amount established by the state standard.
Objects of professional activity
- machines, equipment and technological processes of mining and metallurgy, oil and gas industry;
- installation, repair, adjustment, maintenance of equipment, diagnostics of violations of the process of production, means of mechanization and automation of technological processes;
- normative and technical documentation, standardization and certification systems, methods and means of testing and quality control of products of mechanical engineering, optimization of production efficiency.
The purpose of the Bachelor’s educational program is: training of highly qualified specialists in the field of technological machines and equipment for the mining and metallurgical and oil and gas industries.
A priority of the Bachelor’s educational program is:
- prepare competitive qualified specialists with a high level of intellectual, general cultural and professional competence in the field of tehnologicheskih machinery and equipment;
- to combine theory with current practice, using advanced educational technology;
- familiar with the basic laws of general engineering and technical subjects have theoretical knowledge, skills and abilities required for the design, construction, manufacture and operation of process machinery, willingness to study the core subjects;
- be skilled in performing mechanical works and technological operations for the manufacture and repair of technological equipment;
- hold the major issues of technological processes in the oil and gas industry to select the optimal mode of operation of machinery and equipment;
- possess knowledge of structures, operating principles and main characteristics (parameters) of machinery and equipment;
- be able to analyze the processes occurring in them, critically evaluate the advantages and disadvantages of structures and identify ways to improve them;
- the ability to independently or as part of the group of performers participate in the development of new structures or modernization of existing samples with the use of information technology equipment.
- use written and verbal communication for documenting and reporting the results, as well as having a high level of professionalism in the Kazakh, Russian and English languages.
Our alumnus will know:
- advanced methods of operation of mechanical equipment;
- the basic rights and duties of the staff of technological machinery and equipment;
- basic requirements for the rational and safe conduct of work associated with the use of technological machinery and equipment;
- computer means an intensification of work;
- the current state and prospects of development of the mechanization of labor-intensive works;
- methods to ensure environmental safety in the operation of technological machinery and equipment;
- staff requirements;
-requirements and content of the project and technical documentation at operation of process equipment;
- forms and methods of repair of technological equipment;
-regulations governing the selection and operation of technological machinery and equipment;
- electronic and measuring equipment, tools and industrial process control systems;
- economy of enterprise and industry, the scientific organization of labor.
Our alumnus will be able to:
- to carry out strength calculations and the calculations determining the driving power of machines, to justify their choices for given conditions and production volumes;
- to carry out calculations on the machine design allowable stresses and bearing capacity of stiffness, stability and endurance;
- develop a schedule of repairs of mechanical equipment;
- to solve the problem of effective operation of mechanical equipment, using modern techniques and computer technology;
- professionally analyze and evaluate the actions of subordinates, monitor staff morale, to maintain the necessary level of labor discipline;
- assess the impact of exploitation of technological machines and equipment on the environment and determine the amount of damages;
- in a team to design new technological machines and equipment;
- justify the choice of schemes of technological machinery and equipment for industrial enterprises;
- to provide a rhythmic and efficient operation of the site equipment industries;
- the use of methods and research instruments;
- application of the basic regulations for the operation of technological machinery and equipment;
- use of metrological rules and norms;
- possession of technical means of control in the conditions of existing production;
- rational search techniques and the use of scientific and technical information;
- the organization of safe working conditions and emergency response.