Sphere of professional activity
The sphere of professional activity is woodworking, building, furniture industry, carriage building, shipbuilding, bridge structure etc.
Objects of professional activity
The objects of professional activity it is been: furniture factories, woodworking combines, plants on the production of plywood, particle and wood-fiber boards, flags of МDF and OSB, flags; sawmills, enterprises on the production of joiner-building wares, parquet, container, glued squared beam, skis, musical instruments, drawing belonging, corps of radio of commodities, sport equipment, matches, wares for the equipment of transport, spectacle and educational establishments, cafe and restaurants, train station, offices etc.
Articles of professional activity
The articles of professional activity are machine-tools, equipment, raw material, materials, stuff wares, toolpiece, templates, adaptations, prepared products.
Types of professional activity
Bachelors on speciality "Technology of woodworking and wares from a tree" can execute the next types of professional activity :
project- designer: can develop constructions and technological processes of making of wares from wood and arboreal materials, to design woodworking and furniture enterprises under the direction of highly skilled specialist;
- organizationally-administrative: at presence of productive experience can manage departments and subdivisions, carrying out about.
A student is the centred orientation of the educational program
The student of the aligned approach of the educational program of specialty "Production of Construction Materials, Products and Designs" is a basis the competence-based approach representing set of fundamental scientific installations, representations and terms, providing continuity of development of science, scientific creativity and training at the student the aligned education.
For gradual and stage-by-stage introduction the student of the aligned education at SISM department the following steps are taken:
- transfer of accent from the teacher and a subject of teaching to the student and to what is studied;
- change to approach of training and the relation between the teacher and the student, being that the teacher turns process of training in convenient and easy for all its participants, helps educational group to understand a common goal of the studied discipline and supports positive group dynamics for achievement of this purpose in training process;.
- change of the attitude towards students – recognition of the personality in them with a certain life experience, abilities of perception, interests and requirements;
- involvement of the choice studying in process of what to study taking into account interconcreteness, for achievement of higher levels of basic abilities and knowledge;
- introduction of the mixed training models forming critical thinking and deep understanding of need of training during all life.