Preparation of highly skilled, competitive specialists in the design of water supply and sewerage systems of residential areas, industrial and water management and hydropower systems.
Training is carried out on full-time training as a form of state grants and a fee on credit technology and completed a BA majoring agriculture water resources and water use. Further post-graduate education can be continued for graduate education programs.
5B080500- Bachelors by specialty "Water resources and water use" can perform the following professional activities:
- - Surveying and engineering;
- - Industrial and technological;
- - Production - management;
- - Installation and commissioning, and service and operational activities.
Functions of professional activity:
- Organize and supervise the work of design, water, hydropower, agricultural, municipal organizations and enterprises;
- To carry out the examination, supervision and control over the use of water resources, audit and monitoring of water conservancy facilities;
- To carry out the design and calculation of hydraulic and hydroelectric facilities;
- Comply with the rules of technical operation of hydraulic structures;
- To study and analyze the results of the work on water use, summarize and organize them in order to forecast the expected changes in the hydrogeological and hydrological regimes of water resources.
In the field of surveying and design activity:
• collection and systematization of information and baseline data for the design of buildings, structures, engineering systems and equipment, planning and building of settlements;
• calculation and design of parts and assemblies using standard computer-aided design;
• Preparation of design and working of technical documentation, design of complete design work;
• ensuring that the development projects and technical documentation specification, standards, rules and regulations, the technical conditions.
In the field of production and technological and production-management activities:
• organization of workplaces, their technical equipment, installation of processing equipment;
• control over compliance with technological discipline;
• organization of metrological support of technological processes, the use of standard methods of quality control of work performed, products, machinery and equipment;
• implementation of environmental safeguards;
• preparation of technical documentation (schedules, instructions, plans, estimates, orders for materials and equipment), as well as the established reporting on approved forms;
• execution of standardization work and preparation for certification of technical equipment, systems, processes, equipment and materials;
• execution of documented quality management system of the enterprise;
• Develop operational plans for the work of the primary production unit;
• Carrying out cost-benefit analysis of activity of the production unit.
In the field of installation and commissioning, and service and operational activities:
• installation, commissioning, testing and commissioning of engineering systems of water resources and water use;
• experimental verification and analysis of equipment and technological support;
• Organization of preventive inspections, maintenance and servicing of water resources and water management systems;
• acceptance and development of newly commissioned equipment;
• preparation of applications for equipment and spare parts, preparation of technical documentation for repair.
The adventage of training in the specialty 5B080500- "Water resources and water use" in KazNRTU named after K.I. Satpayev:
• Bachelor's diploma of state standard of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
• a highly qualified teaching staff;
• employment opportunities in leading companies in the design and operation of urban water supply systems, and human settlements;
• High demand for graduates in the field of water resources and water use to an increased volume of water use different objects.
Upon completion of training graduates of profile work successfully:
• enterprises of water management and organizations water and wastewater systems of industrial enterprises;
• specialized organizations for the design and operation of water and hydropower facilities and water supply systems;
• in the operating control with environmental organizations and water management organizations;
• organizations engaged in the examination of environmental projects in the field of water resources and water use.