Structure of Administrative department consists of:
- Personnel department,
- Office (Secretariat, Archive),
- Department of legal support,
- Department of development of the state language,
- Sector of military accountancy
- Formation of personnel policy according to the development strategy of University and definition of its realization measures;
- Organization and providing effective system of administrative process of University;
- Legal support of activity of University and protection of its legal interests;
- General organization and coordination of activity of divisions of University for office-work in the state and Russian languages;
- Providing accountancy and safety of documents of archival fund of University.
- Formation and the accountancy of staff of personnel (including the military accountancy) according to the established requirements;
- Improvement of system of document flow, control of high-quality paperwork, their timely passing and execution;
- Documents acceptance on storage in archive, their systematization, output of archival references;
- Representation of interests of the University in court, arbitration in accordance with the established procedure, claims work;
- The translation of documentation of the University into the state and Russian languages.