Mission of the Center: As a structural subdivision of the Kazakh National Research Technical University named after K.I. Satpayev, KazFEC will contribute to the educational process of the university by improving the life success of our students and teachers in their professional and academic careers, retraining of industrial customers and teaching in the field of electrical power enginering and automation.
For this purpose, the mission of the Center is to fulfill the main task of the university - to ensure the preparation of a new competitive generation of technical specialists for the innovative economy of Kazakhstan.
It is performed by:
- providing quality education and training experience, by providing advanced research, and by serving the industry, the state, and the world through professional societies and interactions with communities;
- development, improvement of educational programs and methods for the development of professional skills in the use of production technologies of Schneider Electric (programming controllers, the use of frequency-controlled electric drives based on ATV312, ATV 71, the analysis of electromagnetic compatibility in electrical networks, the study of basic methods for determining faults in circuits with different neutral modes, etc.) among teachers and students of KazNRTU;
- improving the qualifications of teachers and employees, by inviting specialists from foreign countries;
- development of cooperation "Higher School - Enterprise" and partnership relations with industrial enterprises;
The development strategy of the Center, as a structural unit of the KazNRTU named after K.I.Satpayev, is integrated with the university and based on the application of quality management principles, own educational programs, standards and ENQA directives.
OBJECTIVES IN THE FIELD OF QUALITY
CENTER IN FIELD OF POWER ENGINEERING, ELECTRIC ЗЩЦУК ENGINEERING AND MAINTENANCE OF SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC’S
AUTOMATED SYSTEMS - (KazFEC)
The Center assumes responsibility for the effective functioning of the management system of the center on the basis of the requirements of ISO 9001: 2015, ENQA standards and directives, its own educational programs, as guarantees and quality of our activities.
The goal of KazFEC in the field of quality is the maximum fulfillment of the requirements of the quality management system regulated by the international standard ISO 9001-2015 "Quality Management System Requirements", including:
1. Improvement of the quality of higher professional education and provision of highly qualified personnel in the field of electric power engineering and automation for various industries of Kazakhstan;
2. To revise and develop a modern curriculum in accordance with international standards and the requirements of professional communities;
3. Develop more efficient and cost-effective administrative processes to reduce costs and reduce unproductive current processes on a paper basis;
4. Research - stimulation of innovative research within the Center and between other departments;
5. Continual improvement of the effectiveness of the quality management system;
6. Organization and providing of skill development courses for university professors and specialists of the center (teachers of the departments "Electrical power engineering and automation of technological processes", "Automation and control");
7. Improvement of educational programs on the basis of development of cooperation with industrial enterprises;
8. To develop successive stages of training in the field of power engineering of electrical engineering and maintenance of automated systems;
9. Implement educational programs (curriculum development), closely connected to actual industry;
10. Introduce new methods of training of specialists on the basis of long-term cooperation "Higher School - Enterprise";
11. To develop cooperation with French enterprises and universities;
12. Improving the infrastructure of audiences;
13. Increase the number of teachers and students involved in research and maintenance.