«Joint-stock company « KazNTU Technopark» was set up on 9 September, 2004.
Location: Almaty, 22 Satbayev Str., campus of the Kazakh National Technical University named after K.I.Satbayev. Total area of Technopark premises - 2 090 sq.m.
Founders: Joint-stock company «Engineering and Transfer of Technologies Center», Republican State Enterprise «KazNTU named after K.I.Satbayev»
- Creation of conditions for dynamic development of high technologies;
- Innovation of scientific-technical and technological projects into industrial sector;
- Commercialization of final results of research and development activities.
- To provide designers of innovation projects with working area and other business services and create favorable conditions for commercialization of scientific projects
At present the Technopark holds following research laboratories:
- Laboratory of engineering profile;
- Laboratory of nanomaterials and nanotechnologies;
- Laboratory of biotechnologies;
- Laboratory of oil wells recovery rise;
- «ҚазТрансОйл» АҚ ғылыми-техникалық орталығының зертханасы;
- Laboratory of Joint stock Company KazTransOil research centre;
- Laboratory on polymer materials and technologies;
- Laboratories of nanoactivators.
Indicated laboratories render their services for a fee.